Training on air pressure
At Keiser we work with air pressure as resistance. That means full control over resistance levels, starting with increments of 0.1 kg, controllable in 100g increments. Unlimited training possibilities - any resistance, any angle, any speed. With the medical training equipment from our KGG package, you can treat all physiotherapy tasks on the machine. Regardless of the speed at which your patients exercise (from slow to explosive), there is constant resistance throughout the entire range of motion. Thanks to pneumatic technology, momentum is eliminated. Therefore, there is no shock load on the healing tissue.
We are at the Therapy Munich
From 28 to 30 November we willbe at Therapie München. We will be happy to inform you about our MPG-certified products. Therapie München is the trade fair with congress for therapy and medical rehabilitation. Visit us free of charge in hall B0 booth A02.
Our new M Series App
- FTP testing and tracking for the most accurate and personalized data.
- Devices en RPM recommendations to help you reach your goals.
- Live performance feedback showing your power, heart rate, RPM, FTP zones and Watt/kg ratios.
- Guided sessions that vary in intensity, duration and format.
- Free Rides let you ride at your own pace while recording your workout data.
- Connect with any Bluetooth-enabled Keiser Cardio device.
- Sync your data with health and training apps like Strava and Apple Health.
- Fast Bluetooth ensures an easy and reliable connection.
Source and image source: Keiser
Published on: 27 November 2022